Boosting the efficiency of business processes using process mining
- Controlling deviations from procedures and compliance with standards
- Boosting labor productivity
- Reducing labor inputs and process execution time
- Real-time data analysis and support of organizational change
Scope of application:
- Streamlining processes of different companies during mergers and acquisitions
- Planning and controlling adaption to a new product range
- Planning and controlling migration of processes as part of IT infrastructure upgrades
- procurement and distribution
- cash flow management
- management of IT services
- document management
- mass operations
- production operations
- career development and training management
The technology is implemented on a stepwise basis by gradually encompassing the organization’s growing number of processes:
1. One-time audit of the company’s key processes.
2. Deployment of the platform for using the technology in a functional area.
3. Establishing the company’s own center of competence for independent and full-scale application of Process Mining.
- Reduced share of non-optimal scenarios for executing processes
- Increased productivity of employees and each employee’s KPI
- Reduced amount of outsourced developments of IT infrastructure and increased efficiency of using the functionality of information systems.
The profitability of the company’s product portfolio grows owing to:
- Increased conversion in long-lead sales cycles and volumes of secondary sales
- Exclusion of ineffective sales technologies
- Optimization of production processes and synchronization of stage completion time frames
- Reduced cost of creating products.