Mobile Application for Aeroflot Passengers
Ar Dor, a RAMAX group company, implemented a project to improve the mobile application for Aeroflot.
- to extend the functionality of the Aeroflot mobile application;
- to make the mobile application user-friendlier;
- to enhance the efficiency of customer feedback.
- Over 50 mobile applications operated by the world’s major airlines were analyzed.
- The volumes of ticket sales via mobile channels were studied.
- Aeroflot passengers were polled regarding their awareness of the airline’s mobile application, frequency of application usage, and expectations on the services provided by the application.
- A program of initiatives for upgrading the applications was developed.
- Native technologies of application developers were used.
- Technologies for scanning passports and bank cards using a mobile device camera
- Proprietary check-in system
- Payment for tickets via the application
- Design of the application’s main page to gather in one place the entire travel information needed for the user
- Detailed information about the next trip together with push notifications when check-in begins and an option to check in and obtain the boarding pass in Apple Wallet in one click (also in Apple Watch).
- Option to pay for purchases using Apple Pay
- Application for Apple Watch and iPad
- Information about the weather and exchange rates at the destination
- 3D Touch functionality for new iPhone models
- Option to add the boarding pass and loyalty card to Apple Wallet
- Push notifications about the status of the trip, changes in the account balance and the passenger’s status in the Aeroflot Bonus program.