Optimization of personnel planning and coordination
- Automation and optimization of the process for planning personnel groups
- Support of strategic and operative planning for personnel groups
- Optimizing the number of people for shift scheduling
- Control of compliance with regulation requirements, minimization of labor disputes.
- Automated paperwork and visual presentation of documents for shift planning, working and resting patterns, occupational training periodicity, and medical check-ups.
- Higher workforce productivity and overall personnel efficiency due to optimization of pairs and duty schedules
- Responsive modification of work schedules and shifts in case of emergencies
- Cutting time waste and financial expenses on personnel coordination
- Resource saving while maintaining a high quality of work
- Integration of several planning layers: by time, by location, and by job skills
- Option to prioritize selection criteria, turn them on and off in planning in case of deficiency or emergency
- Flexible response to changes: functionality for real time replanning